YOGA MONDAY'S - INSPIRATION RACHEL BRATHEN

by - 7:38:00 AM


If you have instagram you need to follow yoga_girl this chick is seriously inspirational and posts the best photos! Rachel Brathen lives and teaches yoga in Aruba (SO jealousy!!!) but travels a lot to teach various yoga workshops and hosts yoga retreats all over the USA. She is Swedish and started yoga in her early teens (clearly) and lives a fully yoga lifestyle
.
Rachel is one of the first people to take yoga from the mat to the water, in the form of Stand Up Paddle Boarding Yoga (SUP). I love looking at her pictures for inspiration. She writes really motivational words and is really interactive with her fans. I struggle to do inversions in yoga (in other words I can't do them) my dream is to be able to do a headstand or handstand. Rachel is the person that I admire most for her strength and attitude towards a yoga lifestyle!








You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS