Thursday, December 12, 2013
So since we have Christmas in summer over here in the southern hemisphere, here are my summer christmas gift ideas for the girls :)
Summer Christmas gift Ideas by natalie-918 featuring C. Wonder
Havaianas - my favourite! I love them and live in them in summer! They also make a great variety of plain and printed slops. I have my eye on a pair!
Heart ring - Pretty much every store is selling heart rings :) I love this small simple heart. Check out Topshop, Accessorize and DIVA
Candle Holder - an awesome gift! Well for me ;) I have adore candles and I am always looking for pretty candle holders. @Home and Woolworths have really nice ones
LUSH - Anything from lush makes for a great gift! You can either buy packaged gift sets or choose individual products from a fantastic collection.
Tote Bag - Perfect for the beach, varsity, casual weekends and holidays! You can find a great tote anywhere pretty much!
Essie Nail Polish - Perfect girly gift, really love Essie because they also make mini bottles and gift packs.Who would not want nail polish :)
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Don't project your own feelings onto other people - assuming they think, feel a certain way, when they probably don't
- Learn more - find information on anything and absorb it, keep your mind active and challenged
- See your beauty through the eyes of those who compliment you on it
- Live for now - eat, drink and be merry
- Say yes more and no less
- Have downtime for you
- Worry about nothing - it will all be ok in the end
- Think before you speak, text or do something. Don't act in anger
- Be more patient, more kind, more caring
- Give people the benefit of the doubt
- Take a moment to be grateful
- Plan better and avoid panic
- Don't be so crazy hard on yourself
- Put the little things you stress over into perspective
- Let it go
- Speak kindly of others more than you speak harshly of them
- Don't get too sucked into social media
- Aspire for more than you think you can achieve
Saturday Girl SA
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
If you are ever in Houtbay on your way toward Constantia (after the nursery) Keep an eye out for this place. Popped in yesterday. It is the most beautiful, massive vegetable garden I have seen. There is a lovely guy who does the garden and everyday he writes out what is available. You ca also choose from the garden not only the board.
My mom and I got the same thing and split it
In total our order came to R76. So worth it if you enjoy fresh veg. Here is what we got:
2x bunch of green beans
2x gem squash
A LOT of spinach - you can't see it all in the pic.
Support local and eat fresh :)
Saturday Girl SA