MY FOOD FAVOURITES - QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE

by - 10:02:00 AM


MOM'S SAVOURY CHEESE MUFFINS

How amazing do these look? on the weekend I stayed over at my mom so that I could study and have some company. We decided to make these beauties! Ten to fifteen minutes in the oven!
We added fresh thyme, chilli flakes and cheese! Easy and so delicious!



FRIDGE SALAD

I am obsessed with salad and really enjoy making and creating new ones. I think they are incredibly cost effective and a great way to load up on veg. This salad I literally threw together with the contents of my fridge. I also added tinned lentils which are a great source of protein. I drain the brine and rinse them well. I also love green beans, so I usually put them in a bowl with hot water in the microwave for a minute. So there it is! Fridge salad 101! Everything in this salad is stored in my fridge and lasts a  long time so I don't need to stoke up all the time.





OAT BRAN BREAKFAST

Super easy to make and totally delicious  Oat bran is my new favourite. It is usually used as an add-in to oats or shakes, but I enjoy it as is. All you need is a few spoons fills in a bowl, I then add hot water and let it sit. Next, I stir in a bit of vanilla essence and then add cinnamon and grated apple! Another good one is nuts or bananas, makes for a hearty breakfast in winter!





You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS