REVIEW OF THE BEAUTIFUL ARMOMA AIRE REVITALISER

by - 1:22:00 PM

Ok weird things make me happy - when I was younger my parents kept a humidifier in my room to help with colds and coughs.  I have always believed in using them and have been on the hunt for one for a while now and I finally found one at Wellness Warehouse a month ago and I cannot recommend them enough!

in action 

Just to give you a bit of background 
This specific one is called a Beautiful Aroma AirE Revitaliser  and it is a water based air purifier, air freshener, humidifier, vapouriser and nebuliser . It is completely environmentally friendly and is not harmful to pets or children. This particular make is not a warm air humidifier so it is low on electricity usage and has a range of non-toxic, alcohol-free Beautiful Aroma Concentrates that you can add to the water. I specifically selected the  Sandalwood concentrate that is a nice neutral smell and not too over powering - it also helps relieve insomnia and anxiety. 

Benefits
  1. If you live in a small space this is really an incredible little machine, it gets rid of odour molecules from food, pets, and tobacco smoke.
  2. It helps eliminate airborne allergies such as pollen and dust.
  3. It helps relieve symptoms of hay fever, asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, flu and colds.
  4. It covers a large area and is completely safe to use anywhere in your home/office.
  5. My favourite - it also makes a really therapeutic sound that can drown out noise.
  6. The great thing about it is it lasts up to 6 hours and has even longer lasting effects of anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties for up to 24 hours. 

I use ours regularly and it really does work - we have a cat that visits us and we both suffer from general spring time allergies. Since using the Revitaliser I can also feel an improvement in my breathing and since I keep it on my desk its great for when I study, it helps provide background noise! Last night we cooked fish and ordinarily our very small flat ends of smelling of food but this little wonder worked its magic after I put it on for only an hour last night before bed and we woke up to a fresh smelling apartment!

If you have used one or are interested in using one I would love to know your thoughts!

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Hi!
    Do you know if there is anything else you can put into the revitalizer except the Beautiful Aromas bottle?

    ReplyDelete