MR PRICE ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

by - 12:39:00 PM

Everyone in my life knows I am a little obsessed with Mr Price and always will be. They make up a large part of my wardrobe and its my go to shop for any occasion.
Recently I was lucky enough to be part of a campus activation and was given a R250 shopping voucher to use for the online store. It was the first time I used the Mr P online store and actually the first time I have bought clothing online. 


The site is totally user friendly and has a wide selection of pretty much everything, for men, women and kids. I would suggest knowing your Mr P sizing but if you don't they offer helpful sizing charts with each item to give you a better idea of host he sizing works. Worried about not knowing how to pair an item you really love? Don't worry Mr P offers you a story showing you how to wear the latest looks and trends. 

Just remember you do need to sign up before you start your shop and a delivery fee of R35 is added to your basket at the end. Considering I ordered in the middle of easter and public holiday madness, I am super impressed that my parcel was delivered in a couple of days, and as mentioned in the delivery note, it was left with security and given to me when I got home! Yay! I managed to get awesome an pair of printed leggings, two sets of massive flower earrings and my best - star printed sweat top! LOVE

Highly recommend you give the online shop a go and keep up to date on with the latest trends and special finds for your wardrobe! 

You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Wow I can't believe this was your first time clothes shopping online! It can get a bit addictive though and the great thing with Mr P specifically is that if something doesn't fit or looks crappy in real life then you can return it at any Mr P store and they give a cash back return or swop it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise that! Thank you for letting me know lovely! Will add a side night in the post. I am always to scared to online shop because its so easy :) haha

      Delete
  2. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
    i am the part of online shopping for gifts we have lots of gifts with amazing price for everyone and every occasion if you want to know more about our website then go to and visit http://80vele.com/gift/ ....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine and good to visit this FRSH SITE,
    ONLINE

    ReplyDelete