YOGA MONDAY'S - MAKE YOU TIME

by - 9:24:00 AM



I am not sure what it is. Last week in yoga I felt weak, off centre and lacking concentration  Since that class i have had a really rough week emotionally and I sometimes find I lack that feeling of being centred and grounded. On Saturday night after dinner at the boyf place, I pulled out my yoga mat and did a 30min session to try clear my head.

 It made me realise, often your body is telling you something. I think because of all the emotions lately, I have worn myself out. Trying to fit in , gym , exercise, social, varsity, etc etc when I am basically running on empty. The 30min was great to shift focus and calm myself. I will definitely start doing more home sessions when my body tells me that it needs to. Most importantly, I will start doing things for me.

xxx

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS