BLUE NAILS AND GOLD RINGS

by - 11:57:00 AM




So it turns out my lovely flat mate and I have a lot in common! We both love, shells, candles, hearts, salads and best of all nail polish! I used some of her stunning OPI nail polish colour - Suzi says feng shui (how cute). OPI seems like a really good polish that lasts longer and has a really stunning brush that makes it much easier to apply (I am not so good at that part so I need all the help I can get). This has definitely inspired me to, in the future start investing in good nail polish.

You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

    my webpage ... Buy Enduros

    ReplyDelete