YOGA MONDAY'S

by - 3:39:00 PM



Just realised my post last week never happened! BUT I did go to class, and it was hard. Maybe I was not focused enough or not, maybe I was just weak. Either way I found myself feeling frustrated and cross that I could not do a lot of the things I usually could. But that's not what yoga is about. Some days will be hard, some days super easy. Either way you have to keep on keeping on. This past weekend, with 12 friends we did a yoga class in the garden, it was so much fun! Even better, some people had never done it before so it was exciting to see their enjoyment. I wont be going to class this evening but I will be back asap. Always remember, don't punish yourself, do your best, have faith, be strong but kind to yourself and be patient ;)

xxx

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS