MY STYLE SUMMER VIBE

by - 3:05:00 PM


Chilled Beach Vibes




Today I discovered Polyvore! Possibly the coolest site to put together your own favourite looks and mood boards. So today I got stuck in and designed the above board which I love!

This is basically a look that perfectly describes my style. I am not a lazy dresses I just absolutely love casual feel clothing. I am currently obsessed with bright colour Nixon watches! It is a great fashion accessory and a must for summer. Vests, what is not to love about vests? Grey is essential, classic cool and can be dressed up or down. Denim shorts are even cuter with these awesome studs which are easy do to DIY style. Vans are currently another obsession, I am dying to own a pair of these cute sneakers. They look particularly good in light pastel shades. I am a big fan of handbags and even more so in this gorgeous navy colour which is very versatile and can go with day and night wear. I really enjoyed making this fashion board of my favourite styles. Get involved and get creative on http://www.polyvore.com/

By: Saturday Girl Sa

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS