HAPPY 2013

by - 4:41:00 PM


I am so sorry for my lack of blogging. It has been a really busy couple of weeks, work, family, friends etc etc and suddeny here we are, a new year and a new fresh start. I am anxious to get back into my routine and start this year off, luckily I have a few days of holiday left before some serious admin! ( I only start varsity in feb, but the run up is going to be hectic!) This last year, 2012, has taught me some amazing lessons and with it I have learnt so much about others and myself. here are some of my lessons, aspirations and achievements

  • Work hard, it does pay off, even if it is the smallest way, it all leads to something bigger
  • Dont let others negative, jealous or harsh words bring you down, some people just have issues and are not happy, feel sorry for them
  • Tomorrow is a new day
  • Love, love is so vital, so needed
  • I passed my first year at VEGA, I achieved my goals
  • I got to spend fest season with my dad
  • My mom is back in CT
  • I have truly special friends who I cherish
  • If you feel down go onto pinterest, at least one thing will cheer you up
  • Try camping, its awesome
  • Go to the beach, forest, sea, mountains more and relish in the beauty
  • Forgive, forget and move foreward
  • Dont be quick to judge, you hate it when people do it to you so dont be quick to do it to others
  • Show respect to not only others but really, to yourself
  • Let it go, it, they, them, life is not worth fretting over until your a crying mess
  • Exercise, it makes you feel so much better
  • Laugh as often as you can
  • Share in others happiness
  • Dont compare or envy, its ugly
  • Wake up and be grateful, for everything
  • Eat slowly, enjoy food
  • Care for your body
  • Read more, books and beautiful in every way
  • Make time for you
  • Reach out when you need to
  • Drink lots of water
  • Message your loved ones who are far away
  • Think before your speak, sometimes words can be harmful
  • Get humble
  • Get free of stupid worries and start living

HAVE AN AMAZING 2013
LAUGH, LOVE AND LIVE


You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS