RECYCLING CLOTHES / DIY DENIM SHORTS

by - 11:02:00 AM


DIY DEMIN SHORTS



I am currently on a bit of a mission to try make use of all the clothing in my cupboard, mainly due to lack of finances for a whole new wardrobe. So I decided to attempt some DIY. I really like this pair of jeans as they sit nice and high around the waist but I found the calf part to not fit very well so I decided to make them into shorts (not sure if I am brave enough to wear them out and about, maybe with  black stockings underneath, I am not a massive fan of showing too much skin)

I found a great "How To" video on refinery29 (see link for instructions)

All you need:
Ruler
Chalk
Pins
Cotton
scissors 
and another pair of shorts to measure against the pair you want to make :)

xxx

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Definitely going to have a look at the link :)

    You sure so wear them out your legs look amazing and even though they are short they still look classy.

    ReplyDelete