MY BEST BEAUTY BUYS FOR WINTER

by - 4:21:00 PM



I am a creature of habit, so when I find something that works for me I generally stick to it. Often some of the best beauty buys don't need to be insanely expensive and can be found at any retailer for a decent price. These four products are my absolute favourite essentials and they work for me all year round but become super handy in winter.


    Elizabeth Anne's Good Nights Baby Oil Gel - I have really dry skin and this oil gel works amazingly! Obviously made for babies, so it is for sensitive skin, and is best when applied after a warm shower or bath at night just before bed! It has the most divine smell and really leaves your skin feeling wonderfully moist and hydrated. 

Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning Cream - My Mother has used this cream pretty much my whole life and she has always had beautiful hands and nails. It's the perfect size for your handbag, doesn't have a overly rich after feel and helps with dry nail beds.


LipSano Lip balm - This is probably the most expensive out of the all the products, but it does last forever and if you like natural lips with a slight shine that lasts, this stuff is the real deal. 

Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer - Perfect for your bag and by far the best sanitizer around, no sticky watery mess and best of all it doesn't dry out your hands.

So if your on a budget and you need to find some handy items for your bag, trip or bed side table I highly recommend these lovely products.


xxxx




You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS