BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND IN CAPE TOWN

by - 2:48:00 PM






I got very spoilt this weekend! On Sunday the boyf and I decided it was time for an adventure away from the city. We started out Sunday off by going to the beach, the boy surfed while I had a really relaxing time on the beach just letting go of the past few weeks and taking in all the beauty around me. we then decided at the last minute to head out to Stellenbosch. Armed with very good reviews from my friend Darryn we made our way to Hillcrest berry farm. Yes it was a million degrees but it was seriously beautiful to be outside and enjoy a fantastic lunch! On the way home we stopped at Delaire wine estate for some wine tasting! First time I have done wine tasting on the stellies wine route. Such an incredible view, sticky hot weather and amazing wine made a perfect recipe of relaxation and enjoyment on a random Sunday afternoon. Very spoilt! I recommend if you get a chance, take a break and head out for the day :)

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS