MISSING DANCING

by - 10:40:00 AM




This year is my first year out of college. I studied dancing properly from the age of 11. Then officially for four years after school. Its my life, my dream and my passion. Sadly things don't always work out the way we want. A spinal injury in my second year  threw things of course. And while I managed to complete my singing and drama studies from third year dancing took a back seat. This year I aim to heal my body and mind and hopefully come back stronger. Maybe not as a career but because it is my passion, my religion and it is in my dreams every night, my body craves it and mu soul always seeks it. It will get better and I will have faith and hope. Time off to heal properly could be the key. Don't stop dreaming and having passions and inspirations.

BY: Natalie Leicher

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS